Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday morning at the barn - counting my blessings


It's Saturday morning and I'm sitting on the patio drinking my coffee, listening to music, and watching the horses. The sunrise was beautiful and the horses are enjoying the sun and finishing breakfast. How lucky am I? Life is hard and everyone faces difficulties but everyone is also given moments that should be savored.

The last couple years have been hard and I have been going though what my astrologer called a cycle of tearing down in order to rebuild. It would have been easy to get lost in the challenges and not seen the opportunities. I am so lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life who were here to help me see the light in the dark. In the darkest times when I was lost in depression I was able to look at my friends and use them as a mirror of my true worth. Friends are a mirror of our soul.

The music plays on, I am reaching for the essence of my dreams, the horses are content and I am counting my blessings. Come join me some Saturday morning at the barn and we can count our blessings together. Blessings to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment